HARI OM ASHRAM ALEMBIC RESEARCH AWARD FUND
The Management Committee of the Hari Om Ashram Alembic Research Award Fund registered under the Societies Registration Act, XXI of 1860 has decided to invite the nomination for Hari Om Ashram Alembic Research Awards under the following categories:-
- Basic Research in Medical Sciences: His pertains to basic research in biomedical subjects to arrive at fundamental truth by performing and evaluating experimental data.
- Clinical Research : It mainly deals with betterment of health in diseased state. This is achieved by clinicians involved in patient care.
- Operational Research :
This deals with concerted and concentrated efforts put in to arrive at positive health of community at large by means of most economic ways as under :-
- Assessment of nutritional status.
- Cost effective and best methods of treatment.
- Implementation of rational health plans.
- Health education based on medical information.
- To improve educational planning and management by developing and implementing new curricula.
In achieving this, the nominee is required to identify the problem, formulate a hypothesis and then collect the relevant data, design, proper experiments followed by induction and inference leading to a logical conclusion. The value of each award is Rs. 10,000/-.
Nomination can be made by the colleagues and teachers of candidate, Civil leaders, Professional Societies or Established experts in various industries or other fields. The Nominee should not be related either by blood, marriage or adoption to the person making the nomination.
- Justification for Nomination.
- Thirty five copies of full bio-data and address for correspondence.
- List of Publications.
- One set of publications.
The nomination should mention clearly, the category under which it is to be considered.
- There are no special nomination forms for this purpose.
- One person will be eligible to make one nomination only.
- Indian Nationals are only eligible for the award.
All nominations be forwarded to this office latest by 31st December of each year. The consent of the nominee may also be obtained before forwarding the nomination papers.