Click on the star marks to view the center related details:
Fellowship in Medical Education (Earlier named as Advance Course in Medical Education)
The Medical Council of India has initiated conduct of Advance Course in Medical Education, renamed as Fellowship in Medical Education (FIME) with the purpose of developing educational practitioners who can lead educational changes in their institution to make medical education responsive to the health needs of the society. Advance Course in Medical Education would be conducted by upgrading selected Regional Centres to Nodal Centres with required trained faculty and infra-structure.
Ten Nodal Centres have been recognized by MCI. These are:
• Christian Medical College, Ludhiana
• Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College, Wardha
• Smt. NHL Municipal College, Ahmedabad
• Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute, Chennai
• St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
• Seth GS Medical College & KEM Hospital, Mumbai
• Government Medical College, Kottayam
• Pramukhswami Medical College, Karamsad
• Christian Medical College, Vellore
• Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum
Medical colleges have been allocated to these Nodal Centres for training in Advance Course.
The location of the MCI Nodal Centres is given below.
2. Summary of Teachers trained: View
3. MCI decisions on MET: View
4. MCI decisions on MEU, Regional Centres and Nodal Centres - Guidelines: View
5. Guidelines for Recognition of Health Sciences University as MCI Regional Centre: View
6. Revised 2016 List of Conveners and Co-conveners of NCs and RCs: View
7. One-day AT-COM sensitization Programme: View
8. Three-day revised Basic Course Programme: View